Alumni Corps, PA3, cider, and donuts!
Save the Date!
New Jersey 2016-2017 Kickoff Celebration
Dear Alumni, Grad Students, Parents and Friends -
Save the date for a fun-filled afternoon in the Princeton countryside!
- Network with Princeton area Project 55 alumni and AlumniCorps supporters
- Meet the new Project 55 Fellows for next year, and share your advice for a successful fellowship experience
- Hear from Liz Duffy ‘88, AlumniCorps Board Chair, and Tannwen Mount '98, former PP55 Fellow and Manager, Terhune Orchards
- Find out how you can volunteer or get involved with Princeton AlumniCorps in New Jersey
- Bring friends, partners, spouses, and children (but no pets)
We welcome the whole AlumniCorps family:
- incoming, current, and former Project 55 fellows and interns
- parents of PP55 fellows
- Emerging Leaders
- ARC Innovators
- Our founders, the Class of '55
- Princeton alumni and AlumniCorps friends
WHAT: Cider and doughnuts and an enjoyable afternoon on the farm
WHEN: Saturday, May 14, 2016
TIME: 11 am - 1 pm
WHERE: Terhune Orchards, 330 Cold Soil Road, Princeton, NJ 08540
RSVP here for planning purposes
For any questions, click here
About Princeton AlumniCorps:
Princeton AlumniCorps engages alumni at every age. Our year-long Princeton Project 55 Fellowships are for graduating Princeton seniors and other recent graduates. Emerging Leaders is a professional development program for nonprofit managers a little bit further along in their careers; the program is open to alumni of other institutions. ARC Innovators is for seasoned alumni with skills to offer; Innovators have ranged in age from 22 to 82; anyone in the wider Princeton network is welcome. Our volunteers are Princeton alumni of all ages, who serve as mentors, advisors, area committee members, Board members, seminar speakers, and more.
About the New Jersey Area Committee:
We support the Project 55 fellows who are placed in New Jersey, with area alumni mentors and networking/training opportunities. We also support the ARC Innovators program in New Jersey. We help identify nonprofit partner organizations to work with our Fellows, Innovators, and Emerging Leaders.
Marsha Rosenthal ’76 and Tom Magnus ’77 K55 chair the New Jersey Committee, which also includes Rick Ober ’65, Julia Otis ’91, and Kef Kasdin ’85.
Thank you so much for your interest and enthusiasm. Please join us. Many hands make light work, and we hope to have fun together.
Co-sponsored by the Princeton Area Alumni Association. All are welcome!
Alumni Corps & PA3 at Terhune Orchards (
Saturday, May 14, 2016 - 11:00 AM to
Location: 330 Cold Soil Rd., Princeton
Posted by Princeton AAA about 7 years ago.