What Princeton Career Services Can Do For Alumni-And What Alumni Can Do For Career Services.
The Office of Career Services continues to support Tigers after they leave Princeton whether you are a recent alum thinking about graduate or professional school or a new position, or a more experienced professional in the process of planning for a career change or career transition. Come hear more about it from Beverly Hamilton-Chandler, Director, and Kathleen Mannheimer, Senior Associate Director of Career Services on Wednesday, December 11 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM in their offices at 36 University Place, Suite 200 – Second Floor.
Career counselors can assist you in:
· Self-exploration to identify your unique goals, including administration of career assessments
· Researching industries and possible career choices
· Setting goals and strategies for job search success
· Connecting with other alumni through alumni events, or using the Alumni Careers Network
· Exploring graduate or professional school
· Developing or updating your resume, cover letter, or other application documents
There are also a number of ways that Career
Services puts alumni in touch with each other and current Princeton students.
Through the and the , alumni can offer to serve as career mentors to those
interested in their professions and industries by offering advice by phone or
email, or a an opportunity to visit their workplaces for 1-3 days. It also
provide free posting services for alumni to to Princeton students.
Alumni can also through
one of the on-line job-posting systems.
PLEASE RSVP TO firstname.lastname@example.org