Purpose, Passion, and a Plan:
Building a Bridge to Your Next Opportunity
Princeton AlumniCorps invites you to join us for a networking reception and conversation featuring Marci Alboher, author of the Encore Career Handbook, from 6-8 pm on 11/14 at the Princeton Club in NYC.
- Are you looking to use your skills for a cause you care about?
- Do you want to explore opportunities in the non-profit/public interest world?
- Are you in career transition, out of work, retired, or taking time out for family?
Connect with pro bono projects and career opportunities in the social sector through AlumniCorps’ Community Volunteers program. Representatives from a diverse range of nonprofit organizations who are looking for your skill set will be at the event. Use this networking opportunity and conversation to learn from others who are devoting their time and talent to make a difference.
Featuring a conversation with Marci Alboher, author of The Encore Career Handbook & VP, Encore.org, a national nonprofit promoting second acts for the greater good. Moderated by Anne Tergesen '86, a reporter for The Wall Street Journal.
- Della Britton Baeza ’75, President & CEO of the Jackie Robinson Foundation and former entertainment lawyer
- Bill Woodrow ’70, Community Volunteer for the Pocono Environmental Education Center (PEEC), who is using his experience in marketing and project management to build PEEC’s capacity
- Sharon Keld ’80, Development Officer at Princeton AlumniCorps and former Peace Corps volunteer and marketing professional
When: Thursday, November 14, 2013, 6:00-8:00 pm ?
Where: The Princeton Club, 15 West 43rd Street, between 5th and 6th Avenues
RSVP: Click here to register by October 31
Contact: RBenevento@AlumniCorps.org with questions.
Space is limited so be sure to sign up early!
Sponsored jointly by Princeton AlumniCorps, Encore.org, the Class of ’71 Legacy Initiative, and the Princeton Club